Thursday, October 25, 2007

Day 13 Getting to be More Like Puppies


They are starting to use their back legs. Mr. Red gets a nudge from Mom but he is putting those legs under him now. The same for Ms. Yellow. Hard to believe, but in the next few days they will be wobbly walking even though it looks like they will never be able to lift up those bellies. They are going longer between feedings and there is a real chance for Cheeto to sleep at night. She was up at 5:30 and they were very content with sleeping even through her nudging and cleaning for another hour.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Marianne,
Thanks for being so diligent on the posts and including the video clips. It really gives a feel of being right there with the little guys.

Breedercheeto said...

The counter lets me know that people are looking at these guys even though there are no comments. Thank you too all those who take the time to comment. I get so much pleasure from these guys. I hope I am giving just a little of that to all of you who take the time to visit.

Jake and Joanna said...

Oh my gosh, those puppies are SOOO cute!!!! I'm looking forward to reading more about them and seeing them grow!! I have a 6 month old female yellow lab in training to be a Guide Dog, and I want her to be a breeder SO badly! So, I let her listen to all the noises those puppies were making and she was VERY interested. :) Cheeto is such a good mommy!! Do you mind if I link to you?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.