Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Trip to Paws



They are all happily settled in at Paws. The trip was smooth as they rode in the back of the Yukon with their litter box and toys and mostly slept through the 3 hour drive. Once we got there two kennels were ready with toys, water and a bed. They quickly acquainted themselves with their surroundings and began to play. What a great group. It was hard to say good bye, but I know they will be off to new adventures in wonderful homes. Thank you to Paws for allowing me to help Cheeto with these pups. It is an honor indeed to be part of the process. I will make the trip back to Paws on Thursday to pick up Mr. ?????? I will be picking up my daughter's pup and him driving him out to New York soon.

2 comments:

Greg said...

What a journey it has been.This is the second time we have been able to watch puppy will be raising grow form birth to the day they arrive to began a year with us. What a wonderful tool the internet can be. Our wait to meet "Orrie" is nearly over. We promise to keep you up to date with email and pictures. Thanks again for all that you have done and I might I add done well.

Breedercheeto said...

You are welcome. It has been and honor to take them this far. I can't wait to know which one is Orrie, formerly known as...???