Saturday, March 24, 2007

Snuggle Cuddly Play

They just love to play with their soft toys. Now that they keep their area pretty clean and use the litter box often this is easy. They snuggle, carry and shake them. Even Momma Cheeto gets in the act. You can see her on her back playing. Sometimes when she wants to play she will just lay on her tummy and engage them. Thank you everyone who brought toys on their visits. Mary thanks for the blue Octopus they love it. Teresa thanks for the bird they can carry it! And also the dog, they have not learned to squeak it yet. Julie thanks for the little toys. They easily walk and carry these around. They even put the frog in the water bowl. I guess we can add that to the water bowl list.

2 comments:

Kari said...

I can't believe how much they've grown since we were there last week! And I see they have now graduated to real collars, which makes them look even more grown-up.

Kari

Breedercheeto said...

Yes, they have real collars. White has a black collar, poor planning on my part. I am amazed at how big they are. Some of the collars I had are too small. Lucky was 9 lbs. today.