Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Mr. Orange


Mr. Orange was born next at 14.09 oz. He is now 2 lbs. 13 oz. He is the quiet confident guy. He is in there to eat as often as he can. All of the pups are starting to wobble-walk. Back legs are working but not for more than a few wobbly steps then they plop down on their belly again. Ya gotta look quick because each of them are trying it. Sometimes they actually chain a step or two together. Eyes are mostly closed but there are some little openings in the slits. No real eyes open yet but we are getting there. Yes, they are as cuddly as they look and they seem to enjoy it.

3 comments:

Greg said...

Hi
My wife Cindy and I will be Fostering one of the pups. We just found out about the blog yesterday. I have really enjoyed the postings. We are looking forward to the day when we receive the new fuzzy bundle to love and start on a life course as a new Star in the PAWS family. We will be taking a female. Her name will be "Orrie".

Breedercheeto said...

Great! email me at cheetobreeder@yahoo.com and I will keep in touch and send you more pictures once you know which of the three females you will have: red, green or yellow. The Stoplights.

Kari said...

Hi Greg & Cindy -
I am so excited that you'll be getting a Cheeto-Pup. Yet another one that I can watch grow up!
Kari Karr